Sunday 23 October 2011

..a telmarine messenger

Hullo,
We had a Telmarine messenger come today. He was dark (but not like the Calormenes, a different sort of dark) and had the most curious accent. He was quite tall with a beard, he was polite, but I didn't really like him. We are not exactly on friendly terms with the Telmarines, but we are not enemys. Peter joked saying "Maybe we should marry Susan to one of those Telmarine chaps and make an alliance" Ha ha! I don't think so! But he was just kidding. He would never want me to marry for anything but love. And I would NEVER ever fall for a Telmarine, the are so odd, and crule.
I can't think of anything worse, oh sorry, I can. A Calormene!
Lucy has gotten very fond of painting. She sits at the window sketching. I have tried, but I can't seem to do it. Edmund is revelling in the fact that he is thirteen. And has decided he is now offically "grown up". I'm fifteen and I don't feel half grown up. Well I do sometimes but other times I still feel like a child.
I really must go,
~Susan

P.S Remember to comment and spread the word!
P.P.S It would be wonderful if someone could make me a bloggy button, I simply cannot work out how.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I'm a new follower to your blog! I know how to make a blog button, would you like me to make you one? You can contact me at www.tirzahdelights.blogspot.com

Ella said...

Good post!
P.S.I am following your blog

Miss H said...

I have never liked Talmerines ethier!!